Wednesday, April 27, 2011

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TRY

From the title it seems pretty serious,, heee
These words may be familiar to us, because most of us if you want to do something definitely will think "ah I'm scared to try it, I'll fail." just because it is so we are afraid to do something.

From now on we begin to eliminate the vices that always haunt us. with some tips below, hopefully to help give a little motivation to you.



Certainly, beginning with the sentence: first, we must have skills in all areas be it personal, social communities, information, etc.. "But I do not have it." .. calm, do not worry first. All that you can certainly have, so long as you WANT ... Want to try, willing to learn, want to know, want to win ....

Second, suppose they are More than You Not Understand, But The First Must qualify first, thinking like this will make your self-esteem.

Third, Do something about it seriously and never Working on a half job.

For example in a competitive poetry reading, there are two people who read this announcement:
A: Well, I must join this competition. But my voice is not good, it does not matter, the important thing I try first. 'B' you to come yea! You're not smart and you sound good ...
B: But I'm afraid 'A',

Do you think who will win in the competition?

yup! very true, must have the 'A' will win.

It proves that intelligence will have no effect if there is no courage in other words self-esteem.

It's just tips from me, May be useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment